For many pets and their owners, visiting the veterinarian can be overwhelming and inconvenient. This is especially true if you have a pet with anxiety who is difficult to transport, a busy schedule, multiple pets, young children, or a geriatric or disabled pet. Chasing Tails Mobile Veterinary Services wants to make your life easier by coming to you, without compromising exceptional veterinary care! We offer full-service veterinary care in the comfort of your own home. Here are a few of the most frequently asked questions about our services.
How much does it cost?
Many of our clients initially thought that a mobile vet clinic would be an expensive option. But in reality, Chasing Tails is often comparable in price (or even less expensive), than a typical brick and mortar veterinary clinic. Our comprehensive price list is published on our website so you will know upfront what your visit will cost.
When is the doctor available to see my pet?
Our online booking system makes it easy to book an appointment. We offer evening (after 5 pm) appointments for clients who work outside the home.
What does “full-service veterinary care” mean?
- Chasing Tails Mobile Veterinary Services offers both wellness and sick pet exams and can run diagnostic lab tests on the go - blood work, urinalyses, cytologies, fecal exams, and more.We offer on-site x-rays.
- Chasing Tails Mobile Veterinary Services can administer all core and non-core vaccines for dogs and cats (including Rabies, DHPP, Bordetella, Rattlesnake Vaccination, FVRCP, Feline Leukemia).
- We bring a fully stocked pharmacy with us so we can treat most acute and chronic conditions without you or your pet having to leave your home.
- We offer pet hospice services. We can administer fluids, provide wound management, administer injectable medications and more.
- Chasing Tails Mobile Veterinary Services is also licensed in veterinary acupuncture, most commonly used for chronic pain management, intervertebral disc disease, and degenerative joint disease.
- We offer gentle at-home euthanasia. Chasing Tails Mobile Veterinary Services ensures that you and your pet have a peaceful experience when it comes to saying goodbye. This guarantees a stress-free and quiet environment for your furry companion.
What if my pet requires surgery?
Our surgery suite can come to you! We offer spays, neuters, dental cleanings and extractions, mass removals, and more! Our goal is to provide the best possible surgical care for your pet. Learn about our mobile surgery suite.
Do you offer pet sitting?
Yes! For many pets, staying in their own home is a better solution than being boarded at a veterinarian’s office when their owner goes out of town or works long hours. We offer home visits, walking services, administer medication, and can even arrange to have a sitter stay with your pet at your home during your absence. Learn more about our pet sitting services.
To learn more about our services, contact us today at 979-217-1694. We look forward to hearing from you!