Comprehensive Exam & House Call
- College Station clients & exisiting 1st pet Comprehensive Exam -$55 + House Call Travel Fee $40 = $95
- New Client Bryan Comprehensive Exam -$60 + House Call Travel Fee $55 = $115
- Comprehensive Exam for additional pets within the same household are just $40 EACH
- *** Pricing is based on within 15 minutes of our home office in South College Station***
- Additional Travel Time Charges (based on Google Maps) $25.00 per each additional 20 minutes of travel time
***Prices reflected are for calls within 15 minutes of our home office located in South College Station. If you are located beyond 15 minutes away please refer to the "additional travel time charges" or call us for pricing ***
- Routine Annual Canine Vaccinations (Includes Rabies 1 or 3 year, Distemper/Parvo Vaccination, Bordetella/Kennel Cough Vaccination) $61.00- $66
- Routine Annual Feline Vaccinations (Includes Rabies 1 year, Feline Leukemia, FVRCP) $70.00
- Feline 3 year Rabies vaccine $60
- Fecal Flotation $19.50
- Canine Heartworm Tests (in house) $45
- Feline FIV/Feline LeukemiaTesting (in house) $46.50
- Routine Blood Work (in house CBC and Chemistry) $105.00
- Urinalysis (in house) $45.50
- Anal Gland Expression $15.50
- Nail Trim $15.50
Minor Injury and Illness: Basic Diagnostic Testing
- Comprehensive Blood Work (in house CBC and Comprehensive Chemistry) $132.00
- FIV/FeLV testing (in house) $46.00
- Parvo Testing (in house) $36.00
- Giardia Testing (in house) $27.00
- Ear Cytology (for ear infections/in house) $22.50
- Skin Scrapes (to look for skin mites/in house) $18.50
- Mass Aspiration/ Cytology (in house) $22.50
- Radiographs (Xrays/ In house) - All Radiographs are sent to a Board Certified Radiologist for Consultation/ Prices are dependent on recommended xray views.
Canine Less than 60lbs $145-195
Canine Greater than 60lbs $155-215
We are happy to provide free estimates over the phone to give you a better idea of what to expect in terms of costs based on the clinical signs your pet is showing. After the examination by a doctor, your doctor will ultimately determine what would suit your pet best and be in his or her best interest. We will discuss the options with you and find what works best for your pet and your family.
Puppy Wellness Package (6/8 weeks to 14/16 weeks old)
Includes 3 house calls, Distemper/Parvo Boosters at each visit, Rabies vaccination, Bordetella (kennel cough) vaccination, Intestinal Parasite Screening, 3 Dewormings, 1 month heartworm/flea prevention, and a nail trim. Payment is due in full at the first puppy package appointment.
Over a $375.00 value discounted to $240 when purchased as a package. Completion of puppy pack is required once started.
Kitten Wellness Package (6/8 weeks to 14/16 weeks old)
Includes 3 house calls, Rhinotracheitis/Calicivirus/Panleukopenia Boosters at each visit, Feline Leukemia vaccination with booster, Feline 1 year Rabies vaccination, Intestinal Parasite Screening, 3 Dewormings, 1 month heartworm/flea prevention. Payment is due in full at the first kitten package appointment.
Over a $400.00 value discounted to $270 when purchased as a package. Completion of kitten pack is required once started.
Spay & Neuter Pricing
ALL CANINE PROCEDURES & FELINE SPAY INCLUDE: House call/ preanesthetic examination, IV catheter and fluids, presurgical pain medications, induction medication, anesthesia and anesthesia monitoring, and recovery.
- Canine Spay
<25 lbs $240
25-50 lbs $260
50-75 lbs $270
>75 lbs $280
- Canine Neuter
<25 lbs $175
25-50 lbs $200
>50 lbs $230
- Feline Spay $160
- Feline Neuter (performed on routine house call) $75
- Dental Cleaning Pricing Based on degree of periodontal disease (contact us!)
Travel fee for on-site surgeries is $95.00. Preanesthetic blood work, Heartworm testing, FIV/Feline Luekemia testing & vaccinations are additional. Pain medications are additional and recommendations will be made based on your pet's weight, temperament, and blood work results (if chosen). We carry soft sided e-collars and spay sweaters for the comfort of your pet and prices are based on the size required.
Gentle At Home Euthanasia
At home Euthanasia + Communal/general cremation:
Includes Sedation, Euthanasia, Paw Print & Hair Clipping, transportation of remains and burial of your pets ashes on private property. This is a flat fee of $275 for College Station clients and $295 for Bryan clients.
At home Euthanasia + Private cremation:
Includes Sedation, Euthanasia, Paw Print & Hair Clipping, transportation of remains and the return of your beloved pet’s ashes in a complimentary Cedar urn. This is a fee of $275 for College Station clients and $295 for Bryan clients PLUS the cost of private cremation based on weight:
<25 lbs = $195
26 lbs – 50 lbs = $215
51 lbs – 75 lbs = $235
76 lbs – 100 lbs = $255
101 lbs – 125 lbs = $295
126 lbs – 200 lbs = $335
200 lbs – 300 lbs = $395
- After-hours at home euthanasias are available based on the availability of the doctor. After-hours fees are $50-100.00 depending on time/day of the week.
- Additional travel fees may apply to house call services based on location of appointment, please call for a quote.